Parts & Accessories
Updated and more secure clothing clip for mounting CatEye safety lights.
Optional mounting bracket for the CatEye Rapid X, CatEye Rapid X2, and CatEye Rapid X3. Allows you to mount your Rapid to any of the CatEye tail light brackets.
Optional Accessory Rear rack Bracket for mounting most CatEye Taillights to rear racks with 50/80 mm spaced mounting holes.
SP-12 Flex-Tight Seatpost Bracket for most CatEye taillights
Optional Accessory Saddle Rail Mount Bracket for most CatEye taillights.
CatEye's Center Fork Bracket helps clear your handlebars by positioning your favorite CatEye headlight (sold separately) in front of your bike's head tube.
This helmet mount works with all CatEye Lights. Pair it with the Volt 800 for the ultimate trail solution.
Mount your Cygolite bicycle headlight to a variety of GoPro compatible interfaces and third-party mounting options that are compatible with the GoPro interface. - Compatible with Ranger, Expilion, Metro, and Streak series - Includes adapter piece only
- Installs under the seat for a low profile, less cluttered appearance - Easy to install and stays secure in all terrain - Clamps to most two-rail bicycle saddles - Use with Cygolite Hypershot and Hotshot tail lights - Can also be used with GoPro compatible interface - Premium plastic for strong durability - Only weighs 23 grams - Less prone to scratching bikes compared to metal mounts - Tail light secures to mount without removing from saddle rails - Designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA
Helmet mount kit compatible with Ranger, Expilion, Metro Pro and Plus, Metro, Streak, and Pace systems. - Includes: helmet bracket, velcro strap, and foam pad.
- Fits 25.4 to 35mm handlebars. - Wide range compatibility designed for standard and larger diameter handlebars. - Easy to install and stays secure in rough terrain. - Compatible lights: Ranger Endurance, Ranger, Metro Pro, Metro Plus, Metro, Streak - Durable and convenient. - Premium plastic for strong durability. - Quick release feature makes removing the light quick and easy. - Designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA to ensure top-quality mounts for your light.
The strand of 23 LEDs keep a hammock, tent, or campsite lit at night. - Twilights are not one, but a string of 23 LED lights to show the way - Powered by 3 AAA batteries (Not included) - Over 72 hours of burn time - Includes carry case with Velcro closure - Length: 120 - Weight: 4oz
A universal quick release mount that attaches to round-shaped drop and flat handlebars.
Recon-E Light to Shimano motor unit connector cable.
- Replacement aero mount for Numen light
Keeping the light stable and centered on the handlebar, the stem mount allows for a clean, uncluttered handlebar.
Perfect for E-city and E-trekking bikes, the fork mount puts the light directly on the fork crown above the mudguard, allowing space for a bag or shopping basket on the front of the handlebar.
NiteRider Adapter sold separately from K-EDGE “Combo Mount”. Precision Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Anodized Gunmetal Converts a NiteRider Rail Interface to adapt K-Edge GoPro Mounting Interface Enables compatibility with K-Edge GoBig Mounts and Combo Mounts 2x M4 Mounting bolts with Nylok included Compatible with Lumina Series, Mako Series Weight: 11.5 grams
Replacement lithium ion CR2032 batteries for use in the Femto LED lights. SPEC: 700 mAh, 3.6V.
End Plug For Femto USB and Stvzo Femto USB Front
Replacement rubber end plug for the Strip Drive Front, Strip Drive Rear or Strip Drive Pro Rear lights
Replacement rubber end plug for the Hecto Drive, Micro Drive or Mini Drive lights.
Replacement rubber end plug for the KTV Front, KTV Rear and KTV Pro Rear lights.
Lezyne's Go-Pro LED Adapter allows you to mount your Lezyne LED light to any standard Go-Pro mount. This makes it fast and easy to switch swap out your camera and headlight using the same mount.
Lezyne's Composite Bar Mount is a hard mount made of a reinforced Composite Matrix cradle for a strong and secure attachment of the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, and XL LED lights to the handlebar. It is designed for 25.4 mm or 31.8 mm bars, with the cradle designed to pivot 15 degrees laterally to allow adjustment of the LED light beam angle and directing it where it is most needed. A large thumb screw secures the CM mount to the bar without need of tools, and can be tightened by hand or a 1mm hex key. Molded rubber shims add grip and fine-tune fitting to undersized bars. Composite Bar Mounts are sold in a kit with the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, or XL LED lights.
Lezyne's versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne Mini XL, Power XL, Super XL, Deca and Mega Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.
- Versatile LED and accessories forward mount - Bolts directly to stem faceplate - Included Aluminum Fork Mount, spacer and screw set - Suitable for most Lezyne most E-Bike front lights (Macro, Power, Power Pro, Micro, Hecto)
The versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne KTV Pro, Power XL, Macro XL, Hecto XL and Micro XL Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.
- Versatile LED and accessories forward mount - Multiple mounting options - Composite matrix construction with aluminum arms - Bolts directly to stem faceplate - Includes mounting hardware. (Stem mount, 2x mount arm, 2x length 30MM/35MM length to match most stems, spacers, screw set) - Suitable for most Lezyne most E-Bike front light (Macro, Power, Power Pro, Micro, Hecto)
Page 1 of 4 Next page