Optimal insulation and wind protection for those cold weather rides. Features: - Windproof 3-Layer soft shell construction - Fleece lined for added warmth - Reinforced heel and toe - Fits any cleats - Zippered closure - Reflective accents and logos
Cold feet and soggy socks are things of the past with Bellwether's Aqua-No Booties. Their Aqua-No fabric and seam-sealed construction shuts out precipitation while letting air flow freely. They feature zip closures for easy on and off as well as reflective trim for enhanced visibility. Plus, cleat cutouts and reinforced heels and toes provide durability. Features: - Waterproof and breathable - Seam-sealed construction - Reinforced heel and toe - Fits any cleats - Reflective accents and logos - Zippered closure
DeFeet's Slipstream Shoe Covers fit snugly over your shoes to shield you from the cold and provide an aerodynamic advantage too. They also protect your shoes from weather and debris.
DeFeet's Armskins are great for cool mornings, long, chilly descents and unexpected weather. They're made from soft CoolMax for superb warmth, excellent moisture transfer and comfort. And, DeFeet's Stayfast cuffs and secure bindings keep these fine warmers in place. Plus these fine warmers pack small to easily fit in a pocket or bag so you can always take them along.
DeFeet's Kneekers are great for cool mornings, long, chilly descents and unexpected weather. They're made from soft CoolMax for superb warmth, excellent moisture transfer and comfort.
DeFeet's Armskins are great for keeping you warm on cool mornings, long, chilly descents and when the weather changes. They're made from soft Merino wool that insulates even when it's wet, and transfers moisture great, too. Plus they pack small to easily fit in a pocket or bag so you can always take them along.
DeFeet's Kneekers are great for keeping your knees warm on cool mornings, long, chilly descents and when the weather changes. They're made from soft Merino wool that insulates even when wet, and wicks great too. Plus, the Kneekers pack small to easily fit in a pocket or bag so you can always take them along.
Designed for long-term use and durability, the Finish Line Mechanic Grip Gloves provide the ultimate in grip, protection, and dexterity. These reusable gloves make it easier to work on small, precision bike parts. Mechanic Grip Gloves are latex-free and feature a tactile-enhancing polyurethane coating that seals out grease, oil and grime. A textured surface on the palm-side of the glove provides enhanced grip, making it easier to work on small parts. Finish Line Grip Gloves feature a breathable upper fabric, which helps keep hands cool and dry. Mechanic Grip Gloves are easy to take on and off, so gearing up and down for mechanical repairs has never been easier. Unlike costly single use gloves, one pair of Grip Gloves can last for many weeks.
There's nothing like a good apron. It has pockets for keeping your often-used items close at hand, keeps your street clothes clean and just looks pro. - Washable heavy-duty cotton - Easy-ajust neck loop and simple waist stra
fi'zi:k Winter Overshoes are designed in collaboration with professional cyclists and offer the best possible performance in the cold, wet months – they wrap around your shoes giving excellent comfort, performance and safety during every ride. The waterproof and windproof 3L upper material features a membrane and bonded mesh, thermowelded seams and a waterproof zip. The rubberized outsole provides improved grip while the reflective logo and piping offer high visibility. Specifications: - 100% Waterproof and windproof upper - 3L material with membrane and bonded mesh, waterproof YKK zip - Waterproof thermowelded seams - Rubberized outsole for better grip - Reflective logo and piping - Color: Black Sizes: - Small: Sizes 36-39 - Medium: Sizes 40-43 - Large: Sizes 44-46 - Extra Large: Sizes 47-49
Protect and preserve your arms with a pair of Fox Arm Warmers. Wind, sun, vibration and impact all take a toll on your arms when you're in the saddle, which is where the Arm Warmers come in. Designed with a technical nylon/spandex brushed jersey blend for comfort, a strategic abrasion resistant film and compression band gripper to ensure a perfect fit all ride long. • Technical nylon/spandex brushed jersey blend for comfort • Strategic abrasion resistant film placement • Compression Band leg gripper • Logo debossed elastic
Leg cramps suck, keep the blood flowing in the Fox MTB Leg Warmers. Designed to provide optimum insulation and protection, features include strategic abrasion resistant film placement, compression leg gripper and technical nylon/spandex brushed jersey blend for comfort. • Technical nylon/spandex brushed jersey blend for comfort • Strategic abrasion resistant film placement • Compression Band leg gripper • Logo embossed elastic
- Fleece lined neoprene provides warmth and comfort across the face - Poly fleece protects the throat and neck - Highly adjustable and very comfortable
Made with 1.5mm neoprene, these are great for skiing, cycling, snowboarding, or going out to the big game late in the year. Because they have flat seams, there is little chance for irritation. There are no bottom seams. They can be worn with a polypro liner to wick away moisture. The nylon dries quickly, making them especially popular for conyoneering. - Lightweight, Stretchable neoprene - No bottom seams - Reversible Sizing - Small: 5.5-7.5 (Men's) / 5.5-8.5 (WOmen's) - Medium: 8-10 (Men's) / 9-11.5 (Women's) - Large: 10.15-12 (Men's) / 12 (Women's) - X-Large: 12-14 (Men's)
- Full head and neck protection from poly fleece and neoprene - Neoprene protects the face, Fleece covers the neck and head - Hook and loop closure allows for a custom fit
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
- Adjustable velcro closure lets you adjust fit - Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs sweat - One size fits all
- Covers ears for warmth and comfort in cold weather - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - Dryline fabric
$19.96 - $21.95 $21.95 9% Off
- For maximum sweat absorption and sun protection - Micro mesh top allows heat to escape - One size, works great under helmets
- Full head coverage to wick sweat and protect from the sun - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - Dryline fabric, one size fits all
- All the benefits of a Halo Headband in the form of a cycling cap for extra sun/rain protection - Full head coverage to wick sweat and protect from the sun - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - Dryline fabric, one size fits all
- Traditional all-cotton 4-panel design - One size fits all
- Traditional all-cotton 4-panel design - One size fits all
For the serious commuter, nothing beats the Jandd Ankle Strap. - Made from 1.5" hook-and-loop material - Meets SCUBA industry wet-strength requirements
- Wind resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo - Available sizes S-XL
- Wind resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water resistant - Reflective logo - Available sizes S-XL
- Wind resistant/water resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo - Available sizes S-XL
Louis Garneau's Tri Belt gives you a place to attach your race number so you don't need to pin it to your clothing (which over time can cause damage). It also has 3 grippy elastic loops for securely holding energy gels for easy access. This great race belt features a fastening system with an adjustable elastic drawstring plus lace locks for securing your race number. Your race-day routine just got easier!
The opaque construction and brushed back of the Vertexx fabric provide good heat retention, while its spandex content provides stretchability to ensure a comfortable fit.
Junior version of the Brigade, this midweight balaclava is a favorite for a variety of winter conditions