Replacement freehub bodies for American Classic wheels.
- Converts Atomlab 12x135mm thru-axle rear hubs to 10mm bolt-on axle - Includes (1) axle, (2) hex cap bolts and (2) washers
- Decals for replacement rims
$87.90 - $167.93
- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
Thru Axle for Helm suspension forks.
With Chris King, precision is everything. Shouldn't your hub bearing preload be precise, too? If the adjustment cone on your Chris King ISO hub is damaged, loose, or you've misplaced it, it's important to get a new one on there ASAP to keep that best-of-the-best hardware operating the way it should.
Designed with today’s taller, double-digit cog stacks in mind, Chris King's R45 cassette lock rings feature longer threads to provide secure engagement with the hub driveshell. A Chris King cassette lock ring is the perfect complement to any Chris King hub, or for anyone looking to add a dash of King performance to other manufacturer’s compatible rear hubs. They are available for both 11 and 12 tooth small cogs, as well as Shimano or Campagnolo hubs.
Adjustment clamps are used to adjust bearing preload on Chris King hubs. - Includes one High Profile (HP) Adjustment Clamp - Fits all Chris King ISO/Disc Rear Hubs
Adjustment clamps are used to adjust bearing preload on Chris King hubs. - Fits Chris King ISO SD Front, and Classic Rear
Axle conversion kits are required for converting your current hub to be used on various other axle platforms. - Large Diameter (LD) Axle for 15mm forks - Fits Chris King ISO LD Front Hubs (15mm and 20mm only) with serial numbers starting with 171 ONLY - Allows you to run a 15mm Axle on Chris King ISO LD Front Hubs - All axles require an adjusting clamp for installation
Axle conversion kits are required for converting your current hub to be used on various other axle platforms. - Small Diameter (SD) Axle for 15mm forks - Fits Chris King ISO SD Front Hubs (9mm and 15mm only) - Takes existing 9mm QR Chris King ISO Hubs and allows you to run a 15mm Thru Axle - All axles require an adjusting clamp for installation
Chris King never settles for anything but perfect, so you shouldn't either. This replacement axle replaces a damaged or worn axle on Small Diameter (SD) Chris King ISO front hubs designed to work with Quick Release skewered fork ends. To convert your ISO SD hub from a different axle standard to QR, you'll need this axle, along with the following parts: - ISO SD QR Front Axle End, Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN): PHB308 - 9mm Front Axle Adjustment Cone, MPN: PHB701
Axle conversion kits are required for converting your current hub to be used on various other axle platforms. - Fits 135mm or 142mm Chris King ISO Rear Hubs (not compatible with 150mm, 157mm or Singlespeed Hubs) - Allows you to run a 135x12mm Thru Axle on 135mm or 142mm Chris King ISO Hubs - All axles require an adjusting clamp for installation
Axle conversion kits are required for converting your current hub to be used on various other axle platforms. - Fits 135mm or 142mm Chris King ISO Rear Hubs (not compatible with 150mm, 157mm or Singlespeed Hubs) - Allows you to run a 142x12mm Thru Axle on 135mm or 142mm Chris King ISO Hubs - All axles require an adjusting clamp for installation
Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly conversion kit, no bearings.
Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly, complete with bearings.
Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly, complete with ceramic bearings.
Front axle and endcap kits for all non-boost 2017 cobalt, iodine, and zinc wheels. Use this front axle and endcap kit to convert any non-boost 2017 cobalt, iodine, or zinc wheel to the size selected below.
These kits convert Crankbrothers rear hubs to 12mm thru axle and 10mm QR spacing. - 135×10QR – 2017 3 & 11 kit (SKU 99204) compatible with: Level 3 & 11 4th generation (2017+) hubs - 142/148×12TA – 2017 3 & 11 kit (SKU 99205) compatible with: Level 3 & 11 4th generation (2017+) hubs - weight 23g per pair
9/15/20mm conversion kit for current generation front hubs - Cobalt endcaps – These kits convert current generation Cobalt front wheels to 9/15mm thru-axle. - Iodine/Opium endcaps - These kits convert current generation Iodine and Opium front wheels to 9/15/20mm thru-axle. - Conversion: 9/15/20mm - Cobalt weight: 26g (9mm) / 16g (15mm) - Iodine/Opium weight: 28g (9mm) / 18g (15mm) / 23g (20mm)
Converts cobalt/iodine/opium hubs from 142 to 135 qr spacing. Rear endcaps kit – this kit converts any crankbrothers 2, 3, or 11 wheelset from 142×12mm thruaxle rear spacing to 135×9mm qr rear spacing. Conversion: 135x9 mm Weight: 23g per pair
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
If wheel theft could be a problem, then these high-grade locking skewers and nuts will challenge even the most determined thieves. The KnoxNut features a one-of-a-kind nut protected by a super-tough free-floating outer ring, making it impossible to release your wheel with anything other than the special key. KnoxNuts can be installed on existing skewers or combined with the KnoxNut Skewer, a unique and unobtrusive blind-head cromoly skewer. The special forged key is lightweight and easy to carry. Use with regular 6mm allen key to unlock. All keys are marked with a unique serial number and replacement keys are only sold to consumers that have previously registered a key on deltacycle.com. Set Includes: - Front blind-head skewer with KnoxNut - Rear blind-head skewer with KnoxNut
- ProLock: pre-prepped/treated nipple threads with special compound - Hexhead (14g only) design for building/truing at nipple head, in addition to 4-sided flats at rim protrusion - Form-A design assures smooth fit and build - Cold-forged nipple blank machined to DIN 79012 specs - 14mm overall length (2mm taller hexhead for wrench interface, but protrusion through rim is the same as a 12mm DT nipple) - 2.0mm (14g) spoke thread interface with full run-through - Made in Switzerland. - Box/100
- Designed to stabilize 15g spokes in most hub flanges
$150.85 $184.50 18% Savings
- Aluminum: forged, machined nipple with full length threading, anodized. - Box/500
- E*thirteen freehub bodies feature 6 degree (60 Point) engagement - Kits include freehub body, bearings, springs, and pawls - SRAM XD-11 Freehub body converts all e*thirteen plus level hubs for use with SRAM XD-11 drivetrains
Page 1 of 13 Next page