We do not sell bicycles and accessories. We sell health, happiness, a green solution to commuting, and a ticket to become part of the cycling community.
A bicycle has the power to change a life for the better. So we strive to share the cycling lifestyle with everyone in the communities we serve.
Our vision is to set a new standard for bicycle shops, accepting nothing less than excellence. Even when we think we are a great shop, we can improve. We will constantly develop better systems and provide services that go beyond what customers expect.
Extraordinary Customer Service
- We will treat our customers and vendors the way we would treat ourselves and our loved ones.
- We will listen to our customers and use their input to evolve as a company, providing the services and value they desire.
- We will build customer relationships that create bonds of trust, loyalty and happiness.
Personal Health And Mental Growth
- We will live healthy lifestyles free of drugs and bad habits.
- We believe there is a body-mind connection that can never stop seeking betterment and improvement.
- We will constantly work on our own self-development. This will allow us to positively impact our surroundings and everyone with whom we come in contact.
Creativity And An Open Mind
- Change happens quickly and constantly. In order to evolve, we must think outside the box.
- We will use our imagination to find ways that make our shop and our journey together more fun, exciting and enjoyable.
- Yes, we will make mistakes – and we will learn from them. This means we are taking risks and daring to become different in order to pursue our vision.
- Safe ideas are the enemy of great ideas. Great ideas have helped shape the greatest companies in history.
A Focus On Results And Efficiency
- We will never settle for “good enough”, as this does not align with our vision.
- We will seek to do more with less.
- We will operate with a sense of urgency, placing high priority on the completion of every project and task.
- We will be casual in our interactions, but purposeful in the projection of our ideas.
- Without passion, our goals are more distant, and we can get sidetrack easily.
- We inspire one another because passion is contagious and motivates others to focus on larger goals.
- Should we face a downfall, our passion will allow us to stand up and keep pressing forward.