"From loose snow, to icy freeze-thaw and everything in between, the Wrathchild craves the best and worst winter conditions. Deep center lugs aggressively claw into unconsolidated snow for extreme acceleration and braking traction. Super tall side lugs dig into loose snow to provide predictable and confident cornering. Encounter sheer ice on your ride and Wrathchild’s concave studs tear into the surface. Let Wrathchild bring out your inner child and go carve up some local trails. - Deep, aggressive lugs and studs dig into snow and ice - Tall side lugs provide cornering confidence - Open tread pattern sheds snow - Tubeless ready
Animal GLH Tire - Designed for and around street riding - Tread provides excellent grip and durability - 110 max psi
BSD Donnasqueak Tires - Smooth center for low rolling resistance - Tear-resistant silkworm casing
The Donnastreet tire features a smooth center for low rolling resistance and an extra grippy, super-squeaky compound. - Tear-resistant silkworm casing
Benno Inner Tubes.
The Beno Duro Tire is a replacement for the RemiDemi. 20 x 4.25".
The Benno Dual Sport Tire uses an inverted tread design to provide rolling efficiency with sure-footed traction in a variety of conditions. Its 24" x 2.6 size is a direct fit for Benno Boost E and Carry-On bikes. - 45 PSI maximum - Size: 24 x 2.6 - ISO Width (mm): 66 - ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Designed for ebike: Yes - Tire Intended Use: Road - Tire Type: Clincher - Tire Diameter: 24" - Tire Bead: Wire
The Benno Knobby Dirt Tire uses aggressive off-road design to provide traction and protection in dirt and decaying urban conditions. Its 24" x 2.5 size is a direct fit for Benno Boost E and Carry-On bikes. - Labeled Size: 24 x 2.5 - PSI: 45 - ISO Width (mm): 63 - ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Designed for ebike: Yes - Tire Intended Use: Touring-Hybrid - Defined Color: Black - Tire Type: Clincher - TPI: 60 - Tire Diameter: 24" - Tire Bead: Wire
The Benno Studded Snow Tire uses the same casing as the Knobby Dirt Tire with the addition of 282 Anti-Rust Steel Studs with Tungsten Carbide Tips to provided needed additional grip on icy surfaces. - Size: 24 x 2.5 - PSI: 45 - ISO Width (mm): 63 - ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Designed for ebike: Yes - Tire Intended Use: Winter-Studded - Tire Type: Clincher - TPI: 60 - Tire Diameter: 24" - Tire Bead: Wire
Grenade style Schrader Valve caps
Featuring a tread design for maximum speed and control across varied surfaces, total protection from punctures and sidewall abrasions, and a supple 170 TPI casing, the CADEX AR Tubeless tire offers speed, durability and compliance in any situation. - Compact diamond-shaped centerline knobs for maximum speed on smoother surfaces without sacrificing handling under rougher conditions. - Intermediate hexagonal knobs deliver a seamless transition from the centerline, and taller outer trapezoidal knobs provide traction in the corners. - AR-S dual compound tread technology for total efficiency, durability and grip. - Dual Shield puncture protection combines Race Shield+ and X-Shield for outstanding bead-to-bead tread and sidewall protection. - Lightweight 170 TPI casing gives a smooth, supple ride quality.
Made for gravel, mud and rocky singletrack, the GX Tubeless tire features a shortknobbed center tread for speed and grip with chunkier outer knobs for cornering control. Add bead-to-bead puncture protection and a supple 170 TPI casing, and it’s a perfect choice for speed, grip and durability in challenging terrain. - GX-S dual compound tread technology for durable, fast-rolling efficiency. - Short centerline knobs for speed and grip. - Chunky outer knobs for maximum confidence in loose, wet or technical corners. - Dual Shield puncture protection combines Race Shield+ and X-Shield for outstanding Bead-to-Bead tread and sidewall protection. - Lightweight 170 TPI casing gives a smooth, supple ride quality.
- RR-S AR Compound offers outstanding grip on both rough roads as well as pavement in all weather without compromising on speed - Single-layer SRC casing delivers an incredibly supple ride with superior rolling efficiency at a super low weight - Race Shield puncture protection provides superior puncture protection without compromising speed or road feel - Carbon/Kevlar Composite bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
$14.40 - $15.20
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
$16.00 - $18.40
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
$16.00 - $17.60
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
- All-around tire for hard pack to loose conditions - Center tread features low, wide knobs spaced widely apart to aid in mud shedding - Shoulder knobs have a tall profile to really dig in to loose soil - Folding bead version features a dual compound tread for improved grip, and EPS puncture protection
The Caldera is designed as a durable tire that can handle the rigors of high-mileage training or commuting. - Thick crown tread provides longer-lasting wear - Durable 27 TPI casing
$17.00 - $18.00
The CST Decade was designed for flatland BMX riding. - Smooth tread profile with no knobs to interfere with your feet while performing tricks
$17.00 - $19.00
The Vault uses an all-condition tread pattern suitable for street, park and dirt riding. With a textured surface and slightly raised shoulder knobs, the Vault rolls fast without giving up traction. - Textured surface and slightly raised shoulder knobs for fast rolling and cornering traction
$17.60 - $18.40
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
The Thumper is a fast-rolling XC tire that handles predictably when things get loose. - Overlapping center knobs reduce rolling resistance - Durable 27 TPI casing
The CST BFT (Big Fat Tire) is a high-volume tire with an aggressive tread to provide outstanding traction on any trail. - Designed for trail and freeride use - Durable 27 TPI casing
CST C1779 Tires. The CST Metropolitan Palm Bay tire features a unique tread that will keep your ride both smooth and stylish. - Perfect for everyday city riding - APL Puncture-resistance features .7mm layer of rubber between tread and casing - Tread pattern designed for reduced rolling resistance with consistent traction - Reflective sidewall for added safety - 22 TPI casing
The Patrol is an all-condition XC trail tire that excels on hardpacked to loose conditions. - Medium-height ramped center knobs roll fast and provide climbing traction - Aggressive shoulder lugs deliver secure traction in corners - Durable 27 TPI casing
The Rock Hawk is designed as an all-condition trail tire that has an aggressive tread with widely spaced lugs. - Ramped center knobs reduce rolling resistance - Durable 27 TPI casing
The Sensamo Control provides all-season grip for urban riding and commuting. - Deep tread sipes and all-season rubber provide excellent grip - Reflective sidewall for increased low-light visibility - APL 0.7mm puncture protection layer under tread
- Excellent commuting tire - Ciudad offers a grooved-slick tread for low rolling resistance - Kevlar Inside puncture protection will keep you commuting even on the roughest roads, while the reflective sidewall provides increased night visibility - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 500 grams
Before the Pika, gaining traction on gravel roads was a true feat. Now, it’s child’s play. Ramped center knobs roll fast on loose gravel, and U-shaped shoulder knobs dig in on the turns. The Pika is equipped with dual compound tread, EPS protection, and wire bead.
Page 1 of 49 Next page