Thick, cushioned silicone tape provides durable all-weather grip and confidence. Includes locking handlebar plugs.
$19.99 - $24.99
Gecko Grip is EVA foam and ventilated polyurethane in a laminated, layered construction. Gecko Grip has a rubbery, "grippy" feel compared to cork tape. It lays flat on the wrapped bars and is thinner than cork. It doesn't absorb sweat as easily as cork and can be wiped off with a wet rag in seconds.
$19.99 - $24.99 $24.99 Up to 20% Off
Rubber Gecko is a cushy bar tape made with foam and an outer layer of natural rubber. Rubber Gecko offers a soft tactile grip with a bit of give to it. It wraps slightly fatter than our original gecko grip, but not by much. Perfect for the rainy, cold cobbled classics.
Art Gecko is our new grippy polyurethane rubber bar tape with a colorful artistic patter on the drops. This pattern is called a tri-color tessellation. When wrapped from the bottom it fades to black about where the brake levers mount. - Artistic pattern, 9 colorful choices - Color below the drops, black up top - Great feel, Polyurethane rubber surface - 220 cm rolls, plenty of length - Nice flat wrap - 92 grams including the plugs
Manufactured in the US by ODI, Box One grips feature a hexagonal textured pattern over more than 85 percent of the grip to ensure proper traction and comfort. Comfort ribs support and cushion the rider’s thumbs, while material has been removed from non-contact areas to save weight. Box One Grips are available in black and include four standard, ODI Lock-On grip clamps with laser-etched Box logos and two Snap Cap end plugs. Of course Box One Grips work seamlessly with Genius Brake Levers and the new Genius Grip Clamp, which are available separately. Specs: - Width 130mm - Origin Made in the USA - Compatibility Genius Brake Levers & Grip Clamps (sold separately) - Weight 102 grams / 3.6 ounces
The Denim Cox signature Grime Grip features a traditional mushroom pattern in the super soft sticky Krayton rubber that you've come to expect from BSD. The design has reinforced slime at the ends for extra durability and a debossed Grime skull with missing teeth, just like Denim... - Flangeless mushroom design made from soft Krayton rubber - Forever bar ends with washers
$9.99 - $11.99
Simple mushroom style design made of Krayton rubber. - Flangeless slim mushroom design - Bar ends included
$9.99 - $10.99
Dan Paley signature grips: Dan Paley is really fussy when it comes to grips, not too fat, not too thin, not too squishy, the list goes on. The Dan Paley Slims however are just right. - Flangeless Dan Paley zigzag design - Krayton rubber - Bar ends included
Leezy was cutting the inner flange off his Paley Slims so that the mushroom part of the grip went right to the end. His reason being that that it was comfier to catch barspins on. BSD designed the new Leezus Handles around that idea, coupled with their new softer stickier compound these slim grips feel as good as they look.
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
- Open-end flange design - Durable soft Kraton rubber - End plugs included - Length: 130mm
- Closed-end high-flange design - Non-slip dual density waffle pattern - Grey flange and end cap with a black center - Made from durable dual density kraton rubber - Length: 130mm
- Classic flangeless ribbed BMX style grips - Two-tone swirl pattern - Bar end plugs included - Length: 170mm
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and no flange - Flangeless design is suitable for MTB, BMX, or cruiser bars
$9.99 - $11.99
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a classic micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and BMX style flange
$11.99 - $12.99
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX and cruiser use - High flange BMX style design with black press-in end plugs - Length: 145mm
$11.99 - $12.99
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX, MTB, and cruiser use with included black press-in end caps - Good all-around size for everyday use - Durable Kraton rubber construction - Length: 145mm
- Diamond and ribbed pattern BMX grips - Flangeless - Longer 166mm length
- Hand-conforming silicone formula provides grip and shock absorption - Silicone construction won't dull, harden, or fade over time - 128mm length - End plugs included
- 3mm microfiber handlebar tape - Microfiber Bar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a Polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability - Kit includes: 2 strips of microfiber tape and 2 rubber bar end plugs - Tape Length: 215mm
Our best rubber grips for straight bars, thermoplastic rubber is fused with organic cotton for a natural look and feel. Suitable for city, MTB and touring use and adjustable for specific performance. Our best rubber grips for straight bars, thermoplastic rubber is fused with nylon textile for a nice look and comfortable feel, substituting organic cotton in the natural colour version. With aluminium clamp and branded rubber end plug, and adjustable for specific performance, these grips are suitable for city, MTB, and touring use. The dual textures embossed into the rubber mean the rider can turn the grip and adjust it to their preferred option. IDEAL FOR: - Commuting in the city - Travelling the globe - Urban cycling
Brooks' Perforated Leather Tape adds world-class comfort and style to your prized bicycle. This supple, full-grain leather bar wrap provides fantastic grip and vibration damping. Plus, the included cork bar-end plugs provide a unique and classy finishing touch.
- Classic leather designs with lock-on convenience - Julian models have a standard round shape and a stitched leather Cover
Chromag teamed up with Brandon Semenuk to create the Liaison Wax Grips. They're perfect for riders who want the cushion and feel of an ‘all rubber’ grip (without plastic core). At 150mm, the Wax Grip is extra wide for lots of hand position leeway. It features a small flange on the inside.
The Format is our first single clamp grip for those who like to make use of the full width of their bars, allowing you to run your hands right up to the edge. We had found some single clamp grips suffer from additional twisting, which is why we designed the sleeve to snugly fit the bars towards the ends. After examining wear patterns of grips that have been through the ringer, we implemented several different patterns and zones into the format to deal with the different dynamics going on in each part of your hand.
Chromag's Basis grip is designed for applications where the rider wants a firm, direct connection for performance in high intensity scenarios. The thin diameter grip with dimpled pattern is firm yet tacky and less prone to surface wear. Chromag grips feature their unique ‘Split-Teardrop’ end clamp which effectively covers the bar end while still utilizing a true pinch-clamp for the best purchase to the bar.
Chromag's Palmskin grip is designed for riders who like a softer, supple feel and may prefer not to use gloves. The ribbed pattern is compliant under the hand while managing moisture by channeling it away into the groove.
Chromag's Squarewave grip is designed with performance and comfort as the paramount goals. The gentle bulge fits nicely in the cup of the hand to promote long ride comfort. The progressive tread is finest/softest where it meets the outer edges of the hand and coarsest under the meat of the palm for a balance of compliance and control over longer rides.
Dimples for the palm, waffle for the fingers. The Clutch grip combines traction and comfort. The waffle tread is specifically shaped to the fingers and oriented for traction in varied conditions. The diameter is narrow at 30mm with an extra wide format at 150mm overall. It features our special tacky compound based on 25a durometer. Weighing in at 100g /pair. Chromag grips feature our unique ‘Split-Teardrop’ end clamp which effectively covers the bar end while still utilizing a true pinch-clamp for the best purchase to the bar.
• Larger diameter model for bigger hands, offers extra cushion • Same bulged center as the original Squareweave • Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both for twist-free performance
Page 1 of 16 Next page